Ask Tom anything!
Tom often gets asked a few similar questions by people booking a party, so you might find what you need to know below. If not don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Do I need to supply anything? No Tom brings everything he needs, you just supply the children and the party food (and any other extras such as party bags and pinatas!)
- Is there a maximum number of children I can invite? No the more the merrier as far as Tom’s concerned
- Is your real name Tomfoolery? No…. Tom’s real name is Tom Hunter but he married into the Foolery family some years ago now!
- Does it matter of we have a joint party with friends? No not a problem for Tom, he’s happy as long as he has an audience!
- Do I need to pay on booking? Tom takes a £50 deposit to secure the booking with the balance payable on the day
- Do you take sugar in your coffee? Yes he does! Just one and a little milk!